Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mom of Five Song this Weekend: Kokoro No Tomo

Anata kara kurushimi o ubaeta sono toki
Watashi nimo ikiteyuku yuuki nga waite kuru
Anata to deau made wa kodoku na sasurai-bito
Sono te no nukumori o kanji sasete

Ai wa itsumo rarabai
Tabi ni tsukareta toki
Tada kokoro no tomo to
Watashi o yonde

Shinjiau koto sae dokoka ni wasurete
Hito wa naze su'ngita hi no shiawase oikakeru
Shisuka ni mabuta tojite kokoro no doa o hiraki
Watashi o tsukandara namida huite

Ai wa itsumo rarabai
Anata nga yowai toki
Tada kokoro no tomo to
Watashi o yonde

Ai wa itsumo rarabai
Tabi ni tsukareta toki
Tada kokoro no tomo to
Watashi o yonde

*A song by Mayumi Itsuwa, a Japanese vocalist, composer, lyricist, and keyboardist.

3 comments:

  1. Hеy! I know thiѕ is kind οf off topic but Ӏ wаs wοndегing if you knew where I coulԁ find a cаptcha plugin fоr my cοmment foгm?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаving difficulty finding
    one? Thankѕ a lot!

    Μу homepage :: http://seaporttattoos.com/war_junkies/groups/the-globe-is-becoming-a-additional-hazardous-spot/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!

    My web site :: childcare Fullerton

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru